Please read them carefully and patiently. Filter your questions out if you find an answer here. If you send an email containing any one of the below questions or any request for a crack, it is unlikely that you receive a reply from me. Please do not send emails for general discussion purposes, find a message board instead. There are plenty of them on the net. However, I am open to discussions regarding software protection tips.
1. Check the version of the crack, then the version of the program. Both versions should match EXACTLY. A crack made for version 1.00.01.256.057-SR 34.00 WON'T work for version 1.00.01.256.057-SR 34.001. If both versions match exactly but the crack still does not work, check the file dates. If the file date of the executable is newer than the file date of the crack then you are probably holding a hidden update. Contact me.
2. Some patchers for packed files may fail to work. Contact me.
3. If all else fails and you do not receive a reply from me, don't push your luck hard and go look elsewhere. There might be a thousand reasons why I do not reply or release a fix for the crack.
If you've decided to send an email, please include the below info:
1. Your Operating System,
2. Version of the program (as seen on its title bar or in the About box or elsewhere),
3. Version of the crack (as given in the Readme.txt),
4. The nature of the problem ( Windows / program freeze or crash, message / dialog box appear, certain features of the program does not work or the program does not work at all, etc.),
5. If possible, include a screen capture of the message / dialog box.
I followed each and every instruction given in the Readme.txt but your crack still does not work. What's your advice?
Here is my advice:
1. Read this FAQ thoroughly,
2. Read "Readme.txt" that came with the crack, then double check every instruction given in there, if still not satisfied triple check them, then quadruple check, ...
3. Return to 1.